PIMS-AICET-ASPG 2017 Result : Entrance Examination Result
(All India Entrance for Admission to M.Sc Nursing Courses)
All eligibile candidates, who have qualified in PIMS-AICET-ASPG 2017 are called for counseling on 18/07/2017 at 9.00 AM for admission to M.Sc Nursing Courses.
You will have to remain physically present yourself on the day and time of counseling along with the required 'Original Certificates' and 'Demand Draft' for payment of full fees as mentioned under clause 'Tuition Fees' of the prospectus.
If you are unable to present yourself for counseling on account of unavoidable circumstances, you may authorize your representative to be present on the same day and time, on your behalf, along with authorization letter. He/She should carry all your Original documents for verification and requisite payment of fees by Demand Draft, if you are found eligible and offered admission.
Your or your authorized representative's absence at the time of counseling will result in instantaneous cancellation of your claim for admission.
This notice does not mean that you will be admitted to the course. Actual admission will depend upon number of seats available when your turn comes in order of merit.
DOCUMENTS : You or your authorized representative shall have to produce following Original Documents along with two attested sets of their photocopies. In case you have already submitted Original Documents to some other institute, you should bring a certificate from Head of the Institution to that effect.
- PIMS-AICET-ASPG 2017 Hall Ticket
- PIMS-AICET-ASPG 2017 Statement of Marks
- H.S.C. / Equivalent Examination mark statement & certificate
- Yearwise B.Sc Nursing / P.B.B.Sc Nursing Marksheets
- Nursing Council Registration Certificate
- Experience Certificate (s)
- B.Sc Nursing / P.B.B.Sc Nursing Certificate
- Leaving / Transfer Certificate
- Nationality Certificate / Valid passport / Domicile Certificate
- Certificate of Birth / Age (S.S.C. Passing Certificate / Valid Passport)
- Bonafide and Character Certificate from the Head of the Institution last attended. The certificate should indicate that he/she has not been expelled / debarred from institution and not found guilty of the offence of ragging.
- Medical fitness certificate from a registered medical practitioner.
- Caste & Caste validity certificate (in case the Candidate belonging to Backward class)
- Copy of Govt. Gazette in case of change in name
- Certificate from the Institution from which candidate has passed degree course, that Institution is recognized by Indian Nursing Council.
- Six Passport size recent colour photographs (Not more than 3 months old)
- It will be the responsibility of the candidate to establish his/her identity at the time of counseling. Identification documents : Identity Card, Driving Licence, PAN Card etc.
PAYMENT OF FEES : If you are found eligible and offered admission to a course, you will have to pay full tuition fee as mentioned under clause ‘Tuition Fees’ of the prospectus by Demand Draft drawn on Nationalized bank in favour of ‘ PRAVARA INSTITUTE OF MEDICAL SCIENCES, Loni’ drawn on bank as indicated below…..
|Drawn on Bank||Branch Code||Payable at|
|State Bank of India |
|6322||Loni-413736 Tal:Rahata Dist:Ahmednagar (MS)|
|Central Bank of India|
Pravara Medical Trust Loni Branch
|3278||Loni-413736 Tal:Rahata Dist:Ahmednagar (MS)|
|Any Nationalised Bank||-||Pune –Service Branch|
The candidate is advised to bring demand draft of Rs. 80,000/- .
You will have to pay the full amount of fees for the course to which you are offered admission, failing which the admission offered to you will be treated as cancelled and no claim of admission will be retained. The request for extension of time limit for payment or to accept partial payment will not be entertained under any circumstances.
Hostel Fee, Hostel Deposit and Mess Deposit can be paid in cash on confirmation of admission.
Please note that Counseling will be held at Red Hall of Rural Medical College, Loni (Bk) 413736, Tal – Rahata, Dist – Ahmednagar, Maharashtra State. For Information about “How to Reach Loni” click here...
Competent Authority ,