(All India Entrance for Admission to B.P.Th Course)
Admission Against increased seats
All Students who appeared for PIMS-AICET-ASUG 2015 are requestde to report for admission to B.P.T (Physiotherapy) course on or before 10/11/2015 .
Student will have to remain physically present yourself on the day and time of counseling along with the required ‘Original Certificates’ and ‘Demand Draft’ for payment of full fees as mentioned under clause ‘Tuition Fees’ of the prospectus.
If student are unable to present yourself for counseling on account of unavoidable circumstances, you may authorize your representative to be present on the same day and time, on your behalf, along with authorization letter. He/She should carry all your Original documents for verification and requisite payment of fees by Demand Draft, if you are found eligible and offered admission.
Student or his/her authorized representative’s absence at the time of counseling will result in instantaneous cancellation of your claim for admission.
This notice does not mean that you will be admitted to the course. Actual admission will depend upon number of seats available when your turn comes in order of merit.
DOCUMENTS : You or your authorized representative shall have to produce following Original Documents along with two attested sets of their photocopies. In case you have already submitted Original Documents to some other institute, you should bring a certificate from Head of the Institution to that effect.
- PIMS – AICET – ASUG 2015 Hall Ticket
- PIMS – AICET – ASUG 2015 Statement of Marks
- Nationality Certificate / Valid passport / Domicile Certificate
- Certificate of Birth / Age (S.S.C. Passing Certificate / Valid Passport)
- S.S.C. / Equivalent Statement of Marks and Certificate.
- H.S.C. / Equivalent Statement of Marks and Certificate.
- Bonafide and Character Certificate from the Head of the Institution last attended.
- Gap Certificate (if passed 10+2 in or before 2015)
- Medical fitness certificate from a registered medical practitioner.
- Caste validity certificate (by candidates belonging to all Backward class)
- Passport (In case of Foreign National/ Wards of person of Indian origin /Wards of NRI)
- Migration certificate
- Six passport size colour photographs
- Leaving / Transfer Certificate
- Photo identity proof (School identity card / driving licence etc.)
- AIU (Association of Indian Universities) Equivalence certificate (if studied under foreign system in India)
PAYMENT OF FEES : If you are found eligible and offered admission to a course, you will have to pay full tuition fee as mentioned under clause ‘Tuition Fees’ of the prospectus by Demand Draft drawn on Nationalized bank in favour of ‘ PRAVARA INSTITUTE OF MEDICAL SCIENCES, Loni’ drawn on bank as indicated below…..
|Drawn on Bank||Branch Code||Payable at|
|State Bank of India |
|6322||Loni-413736 Tal:Rahata Dist:Ahmednagar (MS)|
|Central Bank of India|
Pravara Medical Trust Loni Branch
|3278||Loni-413736 Tal:Rahata Dist:Ahmednagar (MS)|
|Any Nationalised Bank||-||Pune –Service Branch|
The candidate is advised to bring demand draft of Rs. 80,000/-.
You will have to pay the full amount of fees for the course to which you are offered admission, failing which the admission offered to you will be treated as cancelled and no claim of admission will be retained. The request for extension of time limit for payment or to accept partial payment will not be entertained under any circumstances.
Hostel Fee, Hostel Deposit and Mess Deposit can be paid in cash on confirmation of admission.
Please note that Counseling will be held at Red Hall of Rural Medical College, Loni (Bk) 413736, Tal – Rahata, Dist – Ahmednagar, Maharashtra State. For Information about “How to Reach Loni” click here...
Competent Authority ,