MBBS/BDS Admission 2017
Pravara Institute of Medical Sciences
Candidates selected by DGHS, New Delhi for admission to MBBS/BDS in Rural Medical College, Loni & Rural Dental College, Loni are required to bring following documents while reporting to college for admission.
You will have to remain physically present yourself for admission along with the required Original Certificates and Demand Draft for payment of full fees as mentioned under clause Tuition Fees of the prospectus.
If you are unable to present yourself for admission on account of unavoidable circumstances, you may authorize your representative to be present on the day and time mentioned , on your behalf, along with authorization letter. He/She should carry all your Original documents for verification and requisite payment of fees by Demand Draft,
You or your authorized representatives absence will result in instantaneous cancellation of your claim for admission.
For Format of Authorisation letter Click Here...
Download Complete Prospectus :
The Prospectus (Information Brochure ) can be downloaded from here...
DOCUMENTS : You or your authorized representative shall have to produce following Original Documents along with two attested sets of their photocopies. .
- NEET-UG-2017 Admit Card issued by CBSE
- NEET-UG-2017 Result/rank letter issued by CBSE
- Provisional Allotment Letter generated Online from DGHS Website (www.mcc.nic.in )
- Nationality Certificate / Valid passport / Domicile Certificate
- Certificate of Birth / Age (S.S.C. Passing Certificate / Valid Passport)
- S.S.C. / Equivalent Statement of Marks and Certificate.
- H.S.C. / Equivalent Statement of Marks and Certificate.
- Bonafide and Character Certificate from the Head of the Institution last attended.
- Gap Certificate (if passed 10+2 in or before 2017)
- Medical fitness certificate from a registered medical practitioner.
- Caste validity certificate (by candidates belonging to all Backward class)
- Passport (In case of Foreign National/ Wards of person of Indian origin /Wards of NRI)
- Migration certificate
- Six passport size colour photographs
- Leaving / Transfer Certificate
- AADHAR Card / Photo identity proof (driving licence etc.)
- AIU (Association of Indian Universities) Equivalence certificate (if studied under foreign system in India)
It is mandetory to submitt original document at the time of admission. Document will be returned only when candidate Cancels the admission. Kindly refer recent Circular by DGHS . Click here
PAYMENT OF FEES : If you are found eligible and offered admission to a course, you will have to pay full tuition fee as mentioned under clause Tuition Fees of the prospectus by Demand Draft drawn on Nationalized bank in favour of PRAVARA INSTITUTE OF MEDICAL SCIENCES, Loni drawn on bank as indicated below..
|Drawn on Bank||Branch Code||Payable at|
|State Bank of India |
|6322||Loni-413736 Tal:Rahata Dist:Ahmednagar (MS)|
|Central Bank of India|
Pravara Medical Trust Loni Branch
|3278||Loni-413736 Tal:Rahata Dist:Ahmednagar (MS)|
|Any Nationalised Bank||-||Pune Service Branch|
The candidate selected for MBBS are advised to bring demand draft of Rs. 10,05,000/- and candidate selected for BDS are advised to bring demand draft of Rs. 4,20,000/-. .
You will have to pay the full amount of fees for the course to which you are offered admission, failing which the admission offered to you will be treated as cancelled and no claim of admission will be retained. The request for extension of time limit for payment or to accept partial payment will not be entertained under any circumstances.
Hostel Fee, Hostel Deposit and Mess Deposit can be paid in cash on confirmation of admission.
For more details of College click here.
Please note that your will have to report to following address...
Padmabhushan Dr. Balasaheb Vikhe Patil Lecture Hall Complex
Pravara Institute of Medical Sciences,Loni
Loni - 413716 (Near Shirdi )
Phone : 02422-271403/271475
Mobile : 9730268828 (Gaikwad H P, Asst. Registrar )
For Information about How to Reach Loni click here click here.
Office Timings : 8.30 AM to 5.30 PM Daily Including 16/7/2017 (sunday) & 22/7/2017 (Saturday)
Competent Authority ,