MBBS/BDS Admission 2018
Pravara Institute of Medical Sciences
Second Round of DGHS (July 13, 2018 to July 22, 2018)
Candidates selected by DGHS, New Delhi in Second Round of DGHS (MCC) for admission to MBBS/BDS in Rural Medical College, Loni & Rural Dental College, Loni are required to bring following documents while reporting to college for admission.
You will have to remain physically present yourself for admission along with the required Original Certificates and Demand Draft for payment of full fees as mentioned under clause Tuition Fees of the prospectus.
Download Complete Prospectus :
The Prospectus (Information Brochure ) can be downloaded from here...
DOCUMENTS : You or your authorized representative shall have to produce following Original Documents along with two attested sets of their photocopies. .
- NEET-UG-2018 Admit Card issued by CBSE
- NEET-UG-2018 Result/rank letter issued by CBSE
- Provisional Allotment Letter generated Online from DGHS Website (www.mcc.nic.in )
- Nationality Certificate / Valid passport / Domicile Certificate
- Certificate of Birth / Age (S.S.C. Passing Certificate / Valid Passport)
- S.S.C. / Equivalent Statement of Marks and Certificate.
- H.S.C. / Equivalent Statement of Marks and Certificate.
- Bonafide and Character Certificate from the Head of the Institution last attended.
- Gap Certificate (if passed 10+2 in or before 2018)
- Medical fitness certificate from a registered medical practitioner.
- Caste validity certificate (by candidates belonging to all Backward class)
- Passport (In case of Foreign National/ Wards of person of Indian origin /Wards of NRI)
- Migration certificate
- Six passport size colour photographs
- Leaving / Transfer Certificate
- AADHAR Card / Photo identity proof (driving licence etc.)
- AIU (Association of Indian Universities) Equivalence certificate (if studied under foreign system in India)
It is mandetory to submitt original document at the time of admission. Candidates without original documents will not be entertained under any circumtances.
Candidates who have deposited their original documents with any other Institite/ College/ University and come for admission with a certificate stating that “their original certificate are deposited with the institute/ College/ University” will not be allowed to take admission.
FEES : If you are found eligible and offered admission to a course, you will have to pay full tuition fee as mentioned under ..
|Name of College||Discription||Total Seats||All India General |
Category (85% Seat)
Category ( 15% Seat)
|Rural Medical College,Loni |
|Tuition Fee||--||Rs. 12,75,000/-||$ 57,000/-|
|Deposit (Refundable)||--||Rs. 5000/-||Rs. 5000/-|
|Rural Dental College, Loni |
|Tuition Fee||--||Rs. 4,25,000/-||$ 19,000/-|
|Deposit (Refundable)||--||Rs. 5000/-||Rs. 5000/-|
- For MBBS/BDS Eligibility fees is 5% of Tuition Fee for 1st yr only.
- For MBBS Course 15% Increase in tuition fee for remaining period from 2021-22.
- For BDS course 10% Increase in tuition fee for remaining period from 2021-22.
PAYMENT OF FEES : If you are found eligible and offered admission to a course, you will have to pay full tuition fee as mentioned under clause Tuition Fees of the prospectus by Demand Draft drawn on Nationalized bank in favour of PRAVARA INSTITUTE OF MEDICAL SCIENCES, Loni drawn on bank as indicated below..
|Drawn on Bank||Branch Code||Payable at|
|State Bank of India |
|6322||Loni-413736 Tal:Rahata Dist:Ahmednagar (MS)|
|Central Bank of India|
Pravara Medical Trust Loni Branch
|3278||Loni-413736 Tal:Rahata Dist:Ahmednagar (MS)|
|Any Nationalised Bank||-||Pune Service Branch|
The candidate selected for MBBS are advised to bring demand draft of Rs. 12,80,000/- and candidate selected for BDS are advised to bring demand draft of Rs. 4,30,000/-. . Fees can be also paid by RTGS.
You will have to pay the full amount of fees for the course to which you are offered admission, failing which the admission offered to you will be treated as cancelled and no claim of admission will be retained. The request for extension of time limit for payment or to accept partial payment will not be entertained under any circumstances.
Note : Non refundable deposit paid to DGHS at the time of registration will be adjusted in tuition fee/ other fees, evidence of payment made to be produced during reporting
Hostel FEES :
(Per year per student)
|Boys Hostel |
Three bed Occupancy Hostel No.1
|Ladies Hostel |
Two/Three bed Occupancy
Hostel Fee, Hostel Deposit and Mess Deposit can be paid in cash/Cheque/DD on confirmation of admission.
Bond Information : The candidates admitted for undergraduate courses will be required to execute an agreement as per proforma which will be given to him/her at the time of admission, to cover the tuition fees for the remaining years of the duration of the course to which he/she is admitted. click here for Bond Proforma click here.
Please note that your will have to report to following address...
Padmabhushan Dr. Balasaheb Vikhe Patil Lecture Hall Complex
Pravara Institute of Medical Sciences,Loni
Loni - 413716 (Near Shirdi )
Phone : 02422-271403/271475
Mobile : 9730268828 (Gaikwad H P, Asst. Registrar )
For Information about How to Reach Loni click here click here.
Office Timings : 9 AM to 5 PM Daily Including 15/7/2018 (Sunday) , 22/7/2018 (Sunday)
Competent Authority ,